>My C: Drive has two partitions. One is much smaller and has the programs,
>windows, etc. The other much larger has only two files because I have a D:
>Drive with my data. How to I make C: without a partition? Or at least
>increase the first C: partition and decrease the second? Do I have to have
>a program to do this?

Do you really want to do this? Why not just use the partition as it is?
Any time you do something like this there is a risk that everything on
the drive will be lost or that the drive will start to work strangely.
Why not just enjoy the computer as it is? If you need more space, just
add a drive. A big new hard drive will cost you less than the commercial
software that changes partition size. (Read that last sentence twice.)

http://gparted.sourceforge.org is free, but probably too much fun.

Acronis Disk Director is $50 and has a decent reputation

Partition Magic ($70) used to be great, but was bought by Symantec and
has gone the way of all things Symantec -- expensive and buggy.