Maybe in your made up subscription service...but not the one we were talking
about.  You seem to like doing that, change what is true into what is not,
then argue that.  You end up arguing with yourself more then anyone else
this way.  I can imagine seeing you in a grocery..alone in the
aisle...arguing about which vegetables to buy.