I have no idea who she is or how the program works. But I did see it is not one released yet.

EA Sports Active is a game that is presently in production and on the shelf's.

I am neither an MFB or WFB, I just happen to know that MS very often has vapor ware for software and do not want to put my hopes in something until it is real life.

Stewart