>From Gail….

Subject: Computer Guys Pls Help me get this to List ...

Hi ... I've had my mouse die on my computer and I can't access my email program
very well to send message to the list about what i might do about this short of
reformating the drive. If you could forward an SOS for me I'd be grateful.

Have no clue what happened! Working on computer; screen went to black; then
blue screen of death and when I rebooted everything seemed fine except there
was no mouse. I called Dell and they say have to reinstall operating system I
HOPE NOT.

Sending this from Webmail so don't even know what sender address it is using
but my c-Guys email adress is gail.mil...@comcast

Thanks in advance for any help you ca provide.

Gail Miller