Tom;

That was seriously uncalled for and wholly inappropriate. Such an accusation is entirely non-trivial and inexcusable. You owe this list an apology.

Matthew

On Jun 8, 2009, at 5:03 PM, t.piwowar wrote:

On Jun 8, 2009, at 1:26 PM, Jeff Wright wrote:
Here, let me put it in a way that is connected to reality: people who
get their panties all wadded up over something so trivial, as well as
moot, shoudn't be taken seriously at all.

I had expected you would rise to the defense of child molesters. I was right.