On Jun 12, 2009, at 7:36 AM, Chris Dunford wrote:
The red jumpsuits were obviously a Fallon gimmick. Nobody at E3 had to wear
them. As for the coverage area, duh. If it covered the whole room,
non-players would have to sit frozen like Lincoln's statue, wouldn't they?
"Hey! I'm playing here! Stop breathing, you're messin' me up!"

Your naiveté is breathtaking. Anytime a shifty vendor presents a demo under unusual circumstances it bears close examination.