You may disagree, but you will still be wrong. I can test it for you
if you like, because we still have several old Pentium 4 systems, as
well as newr Core2. If you render the same settings on both machines
the output will be bit for bit identical. In fact, for years I used an
old Pentium 2 to render my digital video files. It took all night, but
the resulting file is exactly the same as if I'd rendered on better
machines.

I think what may be confusing you are the various codecs and choices
involved these days. As I said, if the operator makes an error in
rendering, then you may notice a tremendous difference. But that's
wetware; the hardware has nothing to do with it.