You mean if any of the mail in the Gmail webmail inbox is part of a thread, you have to look at it in threaded style by thread and date/time and the rest of the email shows up by date/time?

Don't think I would like that. I like having the option and usually pick simple date/time display.

db

Tony B wrote:
What in the world are you talking about? Everything in my Inbox is
listed by time received. But everything in my Cguys 'folder' is listed
by thread *and* time received.

I'm not sure what you want - a folder full of cguys postings where the
posts just flow randomly as people respond, rather than threaded for
easy reading?