not "tow the line".

From:    mike <xha...@gmail.com>

Your logic problem here is you believe using a mac makes you creative.
Anyone who has to use a mac to be creative, ain't so creative. Those who
feel compelled to write will do so with computer or quill, in whatever
conditions.

On that note, a fun book to be sure..you should stay away from it Tom, it
doesn't tow your line.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beginning-Was-Command-Line-Neal-Stephenson/dp/0380815931