> "[T]he ... encryption included with the iPhone 3GS is so weak it can be
> cracked in two minutes with a few pieces of readily available freeware.
>
> "It is kind of like storing all your secret messages right next to the secret
> decoder ring," said Jonathan Zdziarski, an iPhone developer > and a hacker
> who teaches forensics courses on recovering data
> from iPhones. "I don't think any of us [developers] have ever seen encryption
> implemented so poorly before...."

Cleary, the author is a WFB.  Were he a MFB, he would have been hunted
down by now by the others in the compound.

"“Your organization has to be culturally ready to accept a certain
degree of risk,” Kidd said. “I can say we’ve secured everything as
tight as a button, but that won’t be true…. Our culture is such that
our general manager is saying, ‘I’m willing to take the risk for the
value of the applications.’”

Fanboi stupid is, as fanboi stupid does.