On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Rev. Stewart
Marshall<popoz...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> So Apple is just another money grubbing capitalist.

  Apple is another money grubbing capitalist corporation as they
pretty much all tend to be, but they are not wholly consumed with
making money at every turn.  I can personally attest to that by the
manner in which Apple has taken care of my concerns as a customer.
They put aside profit when I needed some very expensive help and I
didn't have to ask for it, they offered it.

  Steve