On Aug 1, 2009, at 7:11 AM, betty wrote:
I don't like IMAP except for my iPod Touch. It's a pain to clean up more than location for
email.

I don't understand. I use IMAP from multiple locations and even leave the client running all the time on multiple computers. It all synchs up just fine. I keep my rules on one computer and it sorts my incoming emails into folders I can see from any location. The only glitch is that there are usually a few unsorted emails in my inbox that don't get sorted until the rules get applied from that one computer. I wish I could run rules on the server, but that is not really a serious problem.

What do you mean by "pain to clean up"?