> Pretty good, Jeff.  99.99% uptime means just under an hour of total
> downtime per year (about 53 minutes).  Is that really what you and the
> DBA are maintaining over three locations?

Yep.  Only 2 locations have servers.  We've had zero network downtime
(excepting the 6 year old server our financial system was on--I had been
warning my boss for over a year that it needed to be replaced) and the only
downtime is for maintenance during off hours.  I can schedule patches to be
pushed out and systems rebooted in the middle of the night.