>From thinking to doing, from sales to profits, from tax to investments- we
are YOUR adjuvancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Discussion List [mailto:computerguy...@listserv.aol.com]
On Behalf Of Steve at Verizon
Sent: 08/10/2009 9:12 AM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Turbo Tax help

I don't think you can blame a tax program for not catching Daschle's tax
evasion. Could you expect a program to ask "Were you loaned a limousine
and driver for free?" I don't think you could expect a tax accountant to
present a series of questions including that one.

As a high ranking member of the Senate for decades, he should have known
what political favors should be reported as income.