I have several Yahoo email accounts. Since I usually retrieve my email with Thunderbird, I didn't notice that the online email now requires using the full email address instead of the user ID for login. Flipped through 3 accounts before I bothered to read the new rules on my online-only account.

Should have noticed, since Thunderbird "forgot" the password this morning.

Annoying, minor glitch, but email's still there. And, no, I'm not switching to my GMail account. I don't like their online interface at all.

Betty