TWIT podcast this week also discussed Dvorak's column and the complaints
about it all the way to the white house.  It wasn't just the degree that set
Dvorak off, it was also Kundra's behavior during an appearance at I believe
was in front of some senators.  His basic point being the guy was full of BS
web 2.0 doubletalk that makes no sense when actually analyzed.  But then you
listen to almost anyone in any administration they spend more time not
saying anything the more they talk.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:41 PM, John Duncan Yoyo <johnduncany...@gmail.com