It sounds like the modem initialization strung might have been altered.

See if there is an update for your modem software.

This might fix the problem.

Stewart

At 05:45 PM 8/29/2009, you wrote:
I have vista basic and have a dialup connection. Until recently, i have been able to download and listen to youtube music videos and there is a long audio on a webpage that cuts off the same way. What happens is...i start downloading the media and it stops a little way into it. Youtube videos download and play for 34 seconds. They all play fine up to that point. I have listen to this yt video before and all went fine.

Nothing new was installed...just vista and adobe updates

Terry Kilburg - Independent Reliv International Distributor...my Distributor ID: 3892403101 kilb...@iowatelecom.net 563-872-3788

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82