Thank you MFB.

Apparently the bait was for you.  Perhaps next time we hear the same blather
from Tom about windows reviews we might hear a peep of protest from you?
No?  Shocked I am.  I hear a Tammy Wynette tune playing in the background..

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:13 AM, Snyder, Mark - IdM (IS) <mark.sny...@ngc.com