I have coaxial cable (Time Warner) coming from the wall that I want to split to
provide cable to the tv and tuner.  My tuner is older and has no need of
replacement.  When I split the cable to the tuner my only option appears to be
"Antenna" on the back of the tuner, which requires a raw wire connection
attaching to "clips".  I've already been to two Radio Shacks and spoken to the
District Manager on the cell.  They cannot help.  Can anyone on this list help?
 With thanks in advance