On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 7:06 PM, scubic <scu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> At 05:58 PM 9/7/2009 -0300, Marcio wrote
>
>> Hmmm I am considering this...going Gmail. But will I find all that Eudore
>> offers?
>>

> No.  It's web mail.  But you can POP your Gmail into Eudora or any other
> stand-alone mail program.

You can use Gmail the same as any other pop based mail, imap based mail or
as web based mail.   I would switch to Gmail and try it on your current
Eudora.  I have been using Gmail for over five years and I use it all three
ways depending on where I am and which account I am using.

--
John Duncan Yoyo