I can see this as making sense on one level, but on another anyone reading
such blogs etc should take all they read with a grain of salt.  If I read a
blog endorsing some new tech gizmo, and I buy it upon that blogs advice and
it turns out to be bird droppings, I'm not reading that blog anymore.  I
might even twitter or post on my blog about THAT other persons blog.  To a
point this is already self regulating.