This is news? That you shouldn't install a new version of Windows just
to get lots of new features?

I'll be clean-installing 64bit Win7 on my own machine, mostly because
I want all my memory back. All other machines here will be updated
only as their hardware is updated over the years. Most are still
WinXP.