On Oct 24, 2009, at 9:33 PM, Stephen Brownfield wrote:
It is currently set using the Ethernet. It connects to my wireless DSL modem/router. The printer is connected to iMac and shared with our wireless laptops. My iMac is over 7 years old, so I was thinking when I replace it that I would make it my wireless print server. I was wondering if I could just make it wireless or if I am going to need to keep it connected to the wireless router via the Ethernet. I hope this makes sense.

Retire the lamp to object d'art status. Just buy a wireless print server and connect it to your printer. Many WiFi access points include this feature.