I recently bought I new primary sata drive for a MacPro and loaded Leopard on it while keeping the 2ndary internal sata drive ... which included data ... intact.

Now under leopard, under permissions, it still sees an "unknown" account which is the previous Tiger owner and it doesn't allow any writing/ deleting on the 2ndary drive. I know how to change the permissions and ownership but don't know exactly which should be listed.

The new Home acct name, System, Admin, Everyone etc. Usually there is a cascading list of 2 or 3 but I can't remember what they should be.

Can anyone tell me?

db