I just have one problem with this.  It is under someone else's control.

What is to say that they will not come back and say If you want this information you will have to pay us such and such $s.

Secondly everyone claims paranoia about the government getting into your stuff (listening in to phone conversations, tracking our movements with GPS, etc. etc.)

Yet we will put this stuff up on the cloud and trust that no one will get into it?

One of the things that keeps getting stressed in Identity theft classes, and with youth on what NOT to do to get a job is putting stuff on line.

The Cloud is not secure.

Stewart