Does your phone have Bluetooth? I transfer pictures via BT to my S-E phone. No phone number, no email necessary. I use the Bluetooth System Preference on my iMac to do this. If your phone has WiFi you can also transfer that way.

Betty

Tmobile for regular users has email addresses attached to the phone number.
so...  6238755...@tmomail.net should allow you to send from an email to the
phone.