I tried AVG and, Avast. Neither one of them finished installing. So I had to get rid of both of them. I tried McAffee Security Suite via Comcast. It never properly installed. I went back to Norton Internet Security and, every time I try to do a full system scan, I get a BSOD(Blue Screen Of Death). Yet, I can do a quick scan without any problems. I know the Windows Installer is working. Because I wouldn't have been able to install Firefox or, Thunderbird.

All ideas appreciated.

Christopher