To: <COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 10:39 AM
Subject: [CGUYS] In Los Angeles

Here I am in my daughter's place in LA. Can you imagine? Almost was not able to make the trip: from Belo Horizonte to Miami, 7.30 hours...the from Miami to LA 5.30 hours...squeezed there...in the back...

But now here I am with my "expertise" trying tp fix their computers. One HP Quadcore and a Toshiba Laptop connedted in a wireless network. At least two problems:

1. They have a Cable Modem and the phone line comes in at the TV room and is not wired through the house. The printer is a all-in-one Epson WorkForce 310. Well in order for the Epson to send faxes we must connect the phone line in the TV room...Not too close...The same to connect the Epson to the network in the modem, who also is there in the TV room? Too complicated to pass these two wires. Any shortcut?

2. The way it is I am trying to make the Laptop to print in the Epsom printer that is connected to the HP...through the wireless network. Have tryig all I think I knew...can't do it!...

Help!

Is the turkey being prepared? Any advice on how to prepare it?

Happy Tnaksgiving, for me the best holiday of them all...

Marcio