Plus it seems like corporate suicide for News Corp.  If I don't find it on
Google it doesn't exist.  FOX and the WSJ just announced that they are going
out of business to a major portion of the world.  This should be good for a
5% drop in the value of these properties day one.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 6:43 AM, Snyder, Mark - IdM (IS) <
mark.sny...@ngc.com> wrote:

> It is M$ SOP.  If M$ can't develop a better product and they can't force
> you to be acquired, they will pay others to beat you out of business.
> That is how Gates succeeded and built M# into the giant it is today.
> Hopefully, this won't work with Google.  If not unethical, then truly an
> ugly business model.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Mark Snyder

John Duncan Yoyo