On Nov 25, 2009, at 2:13 PM, Chris Dunford wrote:
That is what Fox and the rest of the denier community wants you to think, but it is not at all what the emails said. Unfortunately, this isn't the right place to discuss it.

Fortunately Fox and the WSJ are soon to be walled off from reality to live in Bing land, to be seen only by WFBs and other true believers. I hope they hurry up so my Google Mail screen won't be cluttered with their propaganda.

Does anybody know if there is a way to customize Google News to blacklist the useless?