Looks interesting, but I'm still leery of touchpads in general.
Anyway, since there's no version available for Windows yet, it's
useless on most systems.

I'm not sure what you mean about 'growing' gestures. All the ones I've
seen are gestures that have been used for ages. Either by moving the
whole mouse, or just the scroll wheel.