http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1916606,twilight-taping-arrest-movie-120209.articl

Girl spent two nights in jail and could get 3 years for allegedly recording
almost four minutes of a movie in a theater.  I think we can all agree that
if police bust an operation where 1000's of dvds are being churned out, or
shut down a private tracker for torrent and arrest the admin, that these
things are serious, they actually infringe on the ability of a motion
picture company to make money.  But a girl with a cell phone camera filming
her friends seeing a big movie for them, and a few minutes of the movie,
does this warrant anything more then a hey put the phone away?  This wasn't
even a case of someone bringing in an HD recorder to record the whole movie
and post it, it was a girl a cell phone.  This is an example of the industry
going after just the fans, the ones who are paying and watching and loving
their movies.