They are all too loony for my tastes, but if everything is relative Huck seemed kind of down to earth compared to the planet that Sara and Beck seem to be on. But it sounds like you know more about Huckabee than I would ever want to. A few years ago could you have imagined a Republican party where Newt was just middle of the road?