That's an awfully vague question. To give any useful answers we need
to know things like what printer, what computer, what OS (and is it
updated), and the exact error word for word. Most importantly we need
to know all the things you've tried already to fix it (verified
printer works from other computer, reinstalled Windows, restored
backup images, etc.).