Alex Lindsay who works at pixel corp has been around a long time...worked
with lucasfilm on star wars for a time.  I know from listening to macbreak
weekly podcasts this is exactly what this video pro does.  He has mentioned
several times they have stacks of drives on a shelf each one labeled and
read to go.