I have XP Pro SP1 via registered CD License. My computer:

OS: XP Pro
Mbd: Soyo SY-7VBA133U (6PCI, 1AGP)
CPU: P3 933Mhz(clock speed 133Mhz)
RAM: 1GB PC133
HDC: AHA-39320
HD: 147GB(2) U320 SCSI
Video: 20" LG Flatron W2053TX
Vid. Cont.: ATI Radeon 9600 SE
VRAM: 128MB
Sound Card: Audigy 2ZS

I know that some of the specs I have listed above, probably don't have a
connection to the problem. But I didn't want to leave anything out.

I installed XP SP2 via upgrade CD and, when I tried to re-boot, the computer
will hang right after the XP logo screen. So I thought the upgrade CD was
damaged.

I downloaded XP SP3 from Microsoft's website and, installed it. It is said to
include all previous service packs. When I tried to re-boot, I encountered the
same problem.

I know that, a lot of the hardware on my computer needs to be upgraded. I have
been looking for ATX P4 motherboards with the same number of PCI slots. Since I
am not a gamer, I haven't bothered with upgrading the video card.

So, I would appreciate all feedback to my problem.

Christopher