On Jan 2, 2010, at 10:53 PM, b_s-wilk wrote:
Where I live people hunt all year around. Laws? What laws? They do target practice in their back yards. They use each other for target practice--really. BTW, most of these neighbors are from WV, VA, KY, but now live in MD. I was out for a stroll in the woods one day and a scary looking character jumped out from behind a tree, holding his rifle, yelling, "ya scarrd muh skwarrl"--luckily all he was shooting that day was squirrels and possums--in July.

And the NRA has the news media so scared that they rarely report of the realities of catering to the gun nuts.