On Jan 2, 2010, at 8:11 PM, mike wrote:
Not for any real reason...just because Tom hates windows...

I don't hate Windows. I have a Mac and a PC running all the time with a KVM switch.

I rarely use Alt-Tab with Windows for all the same reasons. I have previously described in detail how I have the Windows taskbar configured on the left and how much I like it. It shows a small flag for every window and is very easy for switching apps with complete control. Windows bogs down sooner than OS X so I don't run as many simultaneous apps, but still very useful.

Why do WFBs have to constantly haul out their persecution complexes?