It would be interesting to see what other users think of it.  I activated
two accounts just in the last week or so but have not used them.  I know
half a dozen people who use google voice and have not had any problems with
it.  I don't doubt his problems, I don't think google voice is ready for
primetime but I wouldn't discount it too much.