On Jan 28, 2010, at 4:49 PM, Constance Warner wrote:
So here's my naive question (I haven't looked at Dreamweaver for awhile): would a manual for Dreamweaver 8 be any use at all with the current MX version?

Close enough with the online help filling in the gaps. Whether the differences matter really depends on how you use the product.

Should note that MX is 3 versions back, so "unsupported." So some of the exciting new features you got are now "never mind" and no longer supported. E.g. Behaviors.