On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:15 AM, tjpa <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> In other words, Apple's constant success and innovation inspires deep hatred
> merely because Apple is so successful.

  Microsoft Corporation has been far more successful than has Apple if
you measure success by the number of product users and dollars
generated through sales.  Microsoft also inspires this same so-called
hatred.  Such is often the fate of big companies.

>The more one explains how wonderful
> the iPad is, the more the opposition picks at it. They make fun of the name.

  Who is making fun of the name?  I have only heard that many think
the name to be insensitive and/or perhaps ill advised.  Mad TV made a
joke of and made fun about the term iPad, but that was even before
Apple adopted it.

> They insist that it must have a parallel port.

  What?  Where do you get this from?

>They cling to Windows
> Mobile and will be damned if they ever buy anything from Apple.

  This may be somewhat true, although numerous folks I know have
purchased and enjoy various Apple products, primarily the iPhone, the
iPod and the iPod Touch.  However, for the most part, those same folks
may swear that they will never have or use a Macintosh computer.  Go
figure.

  Steve