I said component feature-sizes/density and formats, not consumer
devices.

Radios can be as small as you want them; folks trying to do surveillance
find that convenient.  Your Bluetooth headset broadcasts to your cell
phone... but I was *_not_* commenting on the size of consumer devices.

Please read with more care before you reply.

Thank you,
Mark Snyder