What's wrong with making a buck off of a war, people do this.

I'm afraid you haven't got the message.  I know there's a lot of
great companies that have done this.  Bell Labs, for one.

Messerschmitt for another. Mitsubishi. Ford. General Motors.

Name the ones that haven't profited from war.

It's hard to do.  They ALL make money from death and destruction.

Luckily "our guys" may have saved more lives overall.

But listen to me, Daddy Warbucks, it ain't a free ride.  There's an
open market for souls on this planet and corporations are the biggest
whores on the block.

Sorry for the imagery.  I wish I could call it another way but I can't.

As far as Bill Gates, the court finds him not guilty.

"Complicit enabling" is not a crime,