That brings to mind, how come banks (now they use 2 different passwords and
a pictogram for the most part) don't give you a teaser email reminding you,
periodically, to change your password... that would be a nice service.

I logged into a state payroll system this morning. As soon as I got into the system, it notified me that my password expired and I had to create a new one, otherwise it would lock me out, and I'd have to contact the state office which is closed until Monday.

I think either HSBC or ING did the same thing. One of my corporate emails did that too, and also an online subscription to Lancet.

I get lots of emails from "banks" and "credit card" companies with links to someplace in China where I can reveal my ID and password...How about you?