Do not think our folks run the latest and the greatest either.

Non profits are usually the last to upgrade their equipment as they do not get to depreciate their stuff, but have to justify all their expenses.

So far I have covered most of my own computer expenses in my church even to the point of supplying network equipment.

Church office got a new CPU a few years ago only because I pushed it.

Right now I need to approach them about a flat screen for my office as I am having sight problems (Simply old eyes and I need a larger view.)

I am hoping they will spring 150 or for a new one. (not sure they tend to be very tight)

But even governmental units tend to be tight on equipment purchases.

Stewart