You remind me of Adam Sandler in the water boy.

Maybe Apple could not approve apps if they seemingly violate some hidden
law?  Apple knew what this app did when they approved it, they can keep
playing games with developers and users, but eventually I would think all
but the die hard MFB's like yourself are going to tire of it and jailbreak
their iphones or move to another platform.