Craig's List works well for me - and in a broad range of discard

--- On Wed, 3/31/10, tjpa <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

From: tjpa <t...@tjpa.com>
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Replacement large format scanner
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 6:14 PM

I have been using DC Freecycle to get rid of surplus stuff. So far I have
always gotten several takers within 10 minutes of posting and pick up within a
few hours. This saves me the trouble of getting rid of the junk and eliminates
the unhappiness of discarding something that is still useful. It also makes
others happy.