On Apr 7, 2010, at 12:52 PM, Steve at Verizon wrote:
I thought the court's ruling stated that Congress authorized the FCC to regulate only Telecommunications. If Congress wishes for the FCC to regulate Broadband, then it should do so. Hence Comcast, not a Telecommunications company, but a Broadband company does not fall under the juristicion of the FCC. Am I wrong?

The Bushies reclassified them so they could more easily escape justice.

Now Comcast is changing its name so it can more easily escape justice.