Thank you very much. So I can boot on XP and if there is no wireless connection
I can install the Linksys driver. It says to install the driver first and then
connect the wireless adapter. I guess I will have to disconnect the adapter
(USB) that is working with Sindows 7 and then connect it again after installing
the driver in XP. Can I use the same adapter?...
Sorry for so many questions...

Marcio