On 4/8/2010 10:28 AM, phartz...@gmail.com wrote:
   Which would mean not getting a "smart phone."  For whatever reason,
"smart phones" radiate much more RF than do "non-smart" phones.

   Steve

BOTH, smart phones AND Iphones

Because, I bought two LG KG-800's via E-bay auctions, since the SAR rating is below 1Mhz. Since they are GSM phones, I can't use them with Verizon. But when I move, I will find a GSM carrier so I can use the phones. At present, I have a Verizon phone that is over 1Mhz n' I hate it for that reason.